Sunday, September 19, 2010

Belly Painting Session

I had such a fun time painting a pregnant belly last weekend.  Maternity sessions are becoming all the rage with moms-to-be.  It's a great way to memorialize your pregnancy.  Many moms choose to have someone there to take pictures.  This particular mom, Tracie, chose to hire a professional photographer, Renee Marquis, to come and document the whole session.  Renee made an awesome video using pictures taken from beginning to end of the session.  Click here to view her photographs in video.  I took a picture myself, but my photo is nothing when compared to the professional ones!
Painting a pregnant belly is so much fun!  There are so many options.  Tracie googled "belly paintings" to get an idea of other designs out there and to help her figure out what she would like.  She then told me what she did and didn't like.  I used that information to customize a design just for her.

Many ladies enjoy having a few friends come to take photos and "party" while the painting is taking place.  They snack and relax during the session.  You can get up and move around as necessary.  My goal is to provide a pleasant experience.

Click here for pricing information or contact me:

(607) 205-7737
chucklor2@aol.com

Have a blessed day!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment