Sunday, December 12, 2010

Andrew's Good News Christmas Party

We spent last night doing balloons and face painting at the Andrew's Good News Christmas Party at Davis College.  It went very well.  I wish I had pictures of some of the stuff we did, but like the fall carnival, things just moved too quickly, leaving no time to take pictures.  I will have to try to re-create some of the great winter/Christmas faces we did on some lovely models and take pictures, so I can update this website. 

We have done several things since the last time I posted.  In October we did balloons and painting at a benefit for a friend's fiance who has cancer.  We also did a Halloween party for the Binghamton Country Club. 

Next Sunday we will be working at a Christmas party at the Elk's Club. 

I will post new pictures soon, since our designs are always changing.  Have a blessed Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment